Monday, December 22, 2014

Top 50 Most Common Resolution for New Year

Posted by Unknown
Advertisement
Most Common Resolution for New Year
New Year is on its way and the most common during the New year eve is party wishes and resolution.Yes we all make some short of resolution during this time,It is another thing that most of the time We fail.

New Year Resolution Meaning

We all make some short of resolution and quickly break them.But there are few who find there way out without breaking their New year resolutions.And those are the one who become successful in life.So lets try something new this Year 2015.Here are few most common New Year resolution top 50 list.

Most Popular New Year's Resolutions

  1. Daily Morning walk  :This will certainly help to maintain you health
  2. Exercise or workout daily  :Again a healthy lifestyle
  3. Loose weight  :Most common resolution among all.
  4. Quit smoking : Start if from today,you know why.
  5. No to alcohol  :Try and never quit.
  6. Get up early in the morning  :A must to do if you are a student.
  7. Write a daily diary  : Certainly good way to keep a record of you life.
  8. Will keep a check on my expenses
  9. Not fight with my spouse.
  10. Will not eat junk food  : Not easy but a must if you wanna regain you slim body.
  11. Will follow Healthy diet.
  12. Will spend time with family : We all want to do it.
  13. Will try to get married.
  14. I will brush my teeth at night.
  15. I will get enough sleep:Quite weird as most of the people say that they oversleep
  16. I will make new good friends.
  17. I will get rid of my old clothes.
  18. I will revamp my home.
  19. I will keep my room clean.
  20. I will speak softly to others.
  21. I will reach office in time.
  22. I will keep my mail inbox clean.
  23. I will take my kids for a vacation.
  24. I will study hard to get good grades : Your parents will be more happy then you for this resolution.
  25. I will propose her/him.
  26. Will try to improve my handwriting.
  27. I will offer my prayers to God daily.
  28. Will start doing yoga and Meditation daily.
  29. Will  join fitness programs or gym for sure.
  30. I will complete an education course to enhance my skills.
  31. Will work on my English speaking skills.
  32. I will work on my marriage.
  33. I will spend time with my kids.
  34. I will start a family.
  35. I will save my pocket money:Important especially for teens
  36. I will find a new job.
  37. Pay all my debts.
  38. I will apologize to all whom I have hurt in the previous year.
  39. I will do at least one good task daily.
  40. Will go for complete medical.
  41. Will spend time with my Grandparents.
  42. I will learn cooking : We all love eating then why not to learn it. 
  43. I will learn swimming 
  44. I will join a computer course  ;  A must in today's technology oriented world.
  45. I will go for a world tour : One of my favorite too.
  46. I will go for a second honeymoon  :  Don't think just do it.
  47. I will maintain a daily record of my expenses  ; A must if you you to have strict budget like me.
  48. I will not skip my meals:  We all do it a lot.
  49. I will drink at least 5 glasses of water daily.
  50. I will start my own venture:   Thats the great idea

What is Your New Year 2015 Resolution

What we see in the complete list that Health , Family and Travel were quite common trends in New Year 2014 resolution.What do you think?Do let us know your Resolution for Year 2015.Some of the most common resolutions will be featured in our next post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment