Monday, November 24, 2014

New Year Wishes and Messages for Brother

Posted by Unknown
Advertisement

NEW YEAR WISHES FOR BROTHER

Brothers are really one of the most important part of ones life.They are supporters,teasers,friends,foes, competitor,teachers etc etc.So in one way or others we see and follow our brother/bro.For most of us nothing gives more joy then playing with brothers or teasing him all night.But the New Year Eve forget of those quarrels and fun and wish your brother with these new year wishes for brother.Here are some best happy new year 2015 wishes and greeting that your brother will love to receive this eve.

 HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES FOR BROTHER

The best gift my mum and the god bequathed me was my brother,
m here standing proudly being an owner of a great personality.
love u my bro..u write ma destiny.:)

It leaves a smile on my face
When I think of those trifling fights
We had and suddenly used to make up
The memories may fade with passing years
But our love shall grow ever
Happy New Year brother..


u always looked after me,
For me u were always there,
I remember how u took care of me,
I never had to fear.
u have been a real friend,
Guiding me all these years,
I have no words to thank u,
Those fond memories fill my eyes with tears.

You are the only guy in my life who has seen me during my best and my worst.
You are the only guy in my life who knows not only my visible strengths,
but also my hidden flaws. Yet, you keep supporting me again and again.
I love you, my dear bro may your all dreams come true this ¥ear.

Look outside, It?s so pleasant !
Sun smiling FOR U..
Trees dancing 4 you..
Birds singing for U..
Because I requested them
all to wish you.
Greetings and wishes from your sister.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 BROTHER

So do you liked these wishes and messages for brother.If you do then don't forget to wish him this very first day of the new year with these new year sms for brother.If you like this post then you may also like wishes messages for dad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment